true success stories and hundreds of others are the result of the very
productive winning partnerships we enjoy with our clients.
- The CEO of a midcap high-tech firm holds his first series of meetings
with potential investors. They are stunned by his vision and clarity.
In months, the company is awash with cash. One year later the company
doubles in size and goes public. The IPO, like earlier fundraising efforts,
is a smash success. The stock exceeds analysts best expectations
at launch and continues to climb.
- Similarly, the new CEO of a big public consumer products company
appears before analysts for the first time. The analysts are so impressed
with the CEO they upgrade the stock and in less than a year the value
of the company grows by half.
- Investment bankers from a large Wall Street firm wind up in the
finals of a competition for the business of one of Americas largest
insurance companies. The final pitch is brief but powerful. The firm wins
the business, worth roughly $80 million, and later learns that the presentation
was the factor.
- A small but innovative firm is invited to speak at an industry
convention. The chief technologists speech is such a hit that orders
start pouring in the next day. The trade press picks up the buzz. The
CEO goes on CNBC and the value of the company skyrockets in a matter of
- A secretary charged with managing our program at a large consumer
products company schedules herself into available consulting slots whenever
theres a cancellation, and in less than 3 years winds up Vice President
of Human Resources.
- A manager at a Fortune 50 manufacturing company has a rare opportunity
to present to the board, in hopes of getting approval for a major expansion.
The board is so impressed with his presentation and performance, he gets
not only his wish-list, but a promotion to senior executive rank. Very
shortly he becomes a division head and corporate Vice President. He now
sits up on the board himself.